Hiring a specialized and experienced restaurant attorney will save you money and will be a strong asset to your business. Our law firm concentrates in providing the highest quality legal services to the restaurant and bar industry and does so while offering very competitive rates. Our extensive knowledge and experience within your industry enables us to meet the unique legal needs of your establishment in a professional and competitive way. Amongst our clients are a number of the city’s leading restaurants and bars.
Additionally, we provide the complete range of legal services for your business, including the liquor license application, which eliminates the need to hire multiple law firms. Following are some of the legal services that we perform for our clients:
- Forming, maintaining, and dissolving partnerships, corporations and LLCs.
- Drafting partnership/shareholder/operating agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting commercial leases, private placements, business plans and investor agreements.
- Drafting restaurant Employee Manuals and policies.
- Obtaining liquor licenses and sidewalk café permits.
- Drafting and negotiating all agreements for the purchase and sale of restaurants.
- Defending against employee and customer discrimination and sexual harassment claims.
- All civil litigation arising out of vendor, partner, employee, and customer disputes.
Additionally, our firm publishes www.RestaurantLawyerBlog.com, a popular Blog that provides invaluable free information on all legal subjects that impact the restaurant and bar industry. Be sure to visit and bookmark the Blog or suscribe to Blog’s RSS feed feature to receive the articles as they are published.
“As the owner of Barolo Ristorante, I Tre Merli, I Tre Merli Café, the Box Bar, Revel and La Focaccia, I have retained the services of many law firms throughout the past 20 years in New York City. I have finally found the one I will stay with. . . . Mark B. Stumer & Associates, P.C., gets me great results and provides reliable, high quality legal services at competitive rates! I highly recommend them for anyone that owns, or is opening, a restaurant or bar in New York.” Paolo Secondo, Owner